Thursday, December 24, 2009

Without colognes and perfume and those deodorants .... do you smell GOOD or BAD?

.... and do you know your own aroma?Without colognes and perfume and those deodorants .... do you smell GOOD or BAD?
everyone would smell bad without deo.. and I can't say that I do, lolWithout colognes and perfume and those deodorants .... do you smell GOOD or BAD?
I smell good! I actually can't wear perfumes b/c it hurts my eyes and skin. I have very sensitive skin so I get unscented products anyways.
Not if I take a bath in the morning and another 1 again after work...
If it was cold so I didn't sweat I wouldn smell just fine without deo or perfume
depends how old you are and what you've been doine eg 8 year old watching tv wont smell... i think
wat can you smell me from ther or sumthing
bad, that said i'm not nice smelling with the stuff
great!





(I smelled myself in a mirror)

No comments:

Post a Comment