Thursday, December 24, 2009

Perfume or deodorant...?

perfume is a luxury


deodorant is a necessityPerfume or deodorant...?
perfumes are of two types: therapeutic and non-therapeutic





perfume is non-therapeutic (used purely to smell good)





deodorant is a therpeutic (used to fight odour)Perfume or deodorant...?
Deodorant always! Second is Perfume.





Linda B
deodorant for everyday use, but a perfume for my birthday :)
Deodorant
Both! Without deodrant you'll have BO, and the perfume mixed with that will smell even worse!
deodorant
deodorant :)
deodorant.
deodorant (i use)
If I had to choose between them, deodorant!! but normally I wear both
definitely deodarant for me...... they last the whole day.....i dont use perfumes.
both but in reverse order.
deoderant defffff.
Both
I always wear both!
deo

No comments:

Post a Comment