Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anybody know where I can purchase non-perfumed aerosol antiperspirant deodorant in the UK?

I hate the smell of all the deodorants that you can buy over the counter, because I can't wear perfume as well. I want non perfumed deodorant so that I can smell only of perfume.Does anybody know where I can purchase non-perfumed aerosol antiperspirant deodorant in the UK?
Look for ';fragrance free'; aerosols, you'll find them in any supermarket. Actually, they do still contain perfume because the stuff doesn't smell too pleasant without it, but it's a neutral fragrance.Does anybody know where I can purchase non-perfumed aerosol antiperspirant deodorant in the UK?
Mitchum do a very good fragrance free deoderent.
theres one you can get called mitchum, its supposed to not contain nasty chemicals either, and its pure and natural and its just like any other roll on.
Just try supermarkets like asda tesco eg
your local 'Lush' store will be able to help
Anywhere! Everywhere sells non perfumed!
';Simple'; products apparently are un-perfumed, not sure if they do an aerosol antiperspirent.
  • opera mini
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment