Monday, December 28, 2009

Do your sexual partners prefer your natural scent or do they want you to mask it with perfume, deodorant, etc?

Tried of the rigors of being a metrosexual, I stopped using soap, perfume, deodorant, and even foot powder. I just used water in taking a shower at least 4 times a day. As a result, my gf and other lady partners are wild with my natural male scent. They call me 'horse' now not only because of my size but also for my scent. In public places, I notice that ladies and gay guys are taking deep whiffs of my natural scent. Even guys who I have no reason to suspect of being gays also gravitate towards my natural male scent.





I don't mean body odor or any offensive odor when I use the term natural male scent. I mean clean but natural male scent, the way a man should smell like.





I just want to know if other people prefer their men to smell like men and not be the feminized or emasculated version of men. Do you think that there is now a backlash against the 'metrosexualization' of men? Cheers!Do your sexual partners prefer your natural scent or do they want you to mask it with perfume, deodorant, etc?
i LOVE the smell of my partners natural scent. Umm- males dont always smell like roses- there not suspose toDo your sexual partners prefer your natural scent or do they want you to mask it with perfume, deodorant, etc?
my partner loves the natural scent of my balls after a workout
They like a mixture of me and my mix.
Sapoderm soap was good enough for us. Left a good clean feeling and our pores were not filled with antiperspirant.


Rose P.
I like a man to smell like he took a quick shower and then jogged ten miles. But I prefer partners who want me to wear yesterday's socks and boxers. ;-)
Foot Powder? Four times a day shower? For the love of god man, who are you?





By the way, I don't want to smell anybody's natural body odor - cause yeah - odor being the key word here. Please use deodorant and soap and cologne.

No comments:

Post a Comment