Thursday, December 24, 2009

Deodorant or perfume?

which one do you prefer?Deodorant or perfume?
i prefer both i dont want a girl to smell like trash and pume at the same time. and also why would u ask that u look like a dude....Deodorant or perfume?
both.. but you dont want to be too strong.. perfume cant cover the scent of body odor otherwise you get an ugly mix between the two... if you put a little bit of both, you get a happy medium :]
Deo! I mean purfume masks the smell but deodorant prevents it from even smelling. I mean i like perfume but I dont like sweating! lol
Unscented deoderant AND perfume (but not tooooo much!!)
Dude deodorant it's alright
Deodorant
Perfume,
I use deodorant
i prefer perfume to deodorants.
I prefer perfume :)
Deodorant!!!!!!! I don't want to have stinky armpits all day!!!!!!!!
I use Cologne
perfume but not a very strong one!
Um both of course!! :)
Both.. always gotta smell good :D
both=]]
Perfume...

No comments:

Post a Comment