Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best perfume and deodorant for me to use?

I need a good perfume and deodorant that complement each-other and have no idea which ones are really good. I do dance so its needs to be strong enough so that I smell nice all day, but not to overpowering. I love the smell of Dior poison so somewhere along those lines would be really good.What is the best perfume and deodorant for me to use?
I agree with what the first poster said about soft scents. Maybe you should try here?


http://www.perfumewomens.com


They have a huge collection of stuff!What is the best perfume and deodorant for me to use?
irresistible by givenchy has to be best perfume and deodorant i just wear soft scents
i would have to say everlast for girls i recon its the best for that kinda stuff lols

No comments:

Post a Comment