Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do some women prefer mens deodorant/cologne over the smell of womens deodorant/perfume?

Just interested because as a male, I find MOST womens perfume to be offensive and overbearing. It's my view that most men don't even like the smell of perfume that much. I'm sure there are some good ones though...Do some women prefer mens deodorant/cologne over the smell of womens deodorant/perfume?
My 14 year old girl loves Axe.Do some women prefer mens deodorant/cologne over the smell of womens deodorant/perfume?
My wife uses mine.
of course! My friend likes axe, and her boyfriend gave her a shirt sprayed in it. So she wore it around, and a lot of other girls commented on how nice she smelled!
I wear my significant other's scent when He's not around in order to be reminded of Him. It's very expensive and I love it--it's called Lagerfeld for men and I even spray it on my sheets when He's not around because I miss Him so much and this is just one more sweet reminder of Him and my love for Him..





And, yes, there are many good perfumes, colognes and toilet waters around. But they do not necessarily smell the same on different people.





My own personal favorite (because my significant other buys it for me and because it has a very light smell) is La Aire de Temps.
Offensive as opposed to what not taking a shower. I personally like french vinalla deodrant and as far as perfume goes this is why you try them out first to see which fragrances you like. Oh and by the way deodrant/prefume should not replace a shower !
I haven't found a women's fragrance that wasn't overbearing and too strong. I love most men's cologne. They just smell fantastic and it's strange they target women to smell strong and repugnant. Oh well, we have the choice to wear yours and I guess that will have to do.
i guess it depends, i ride horses and do a lot of outdoor activities and i have been known to use my bf's deodorant because it seems to have more anti-perspirant ingredients. as far as the perfumes, i dont like to wear them to work because a lot of clients are sensitive or have allergies.
I love the smell of my favorite perfume. It's not too strong at all, just sweet and sexy. I do like the scent of some men's cologne, but I personally don't want to smell manly! I like to smell it on a guy, not me.
yes alot of women prefer mens deodorant and such. i personally find it smells great and i love wearing it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment