Sunday, December 20, 2009

LADIES- What Perfume And Deodorant Do You Use?

i use degree deodorant


and paris hiltons perfume..dont like her but her perfume smells goodLADIES- What Perfume And Deodorant Do You Use?
The deodorant I use Suave it has a very light refreshing scent,


As for perfume I use Mary Kay Velocity during the day and Mary Kay's Bella Belara in the evening when I go out.


ChristineLADIES- What Perfume And Deodorant Do You Use?
I change perfumes with my mood. refuge by american eagle, rimmel, magnifique, musk, orchids scent, moroccan olay body oil, and as for underarms I love that don't sweat stuff, it smells fresh and stays that way.
I use dove deodorant, and for everyday i use heavenly from Victoria's secret and on special occasions i either wear the guess perfume or Lacoste.
Dove deodorant and I switch from Victoria's Secret - Heavenly and Victoria's Secret- Drenched in Pink, Fresh %26amp; Clean
I use Secret Deodorant and Marc Jacob's Daisy perfume or Harajuku Girls in Gwen.
I use Lady Speed Stick and for perfume I have Flirt by Exclamation! and an orange scent from The Body Shop, along with a few others. I generally rotate them.
I just use any deodorant and pinks perfume and body mist from victorias secret
I use Secret (Satin) and Victoria Secret (鈾?spell)
Paris Hilton Perfume


Lady Speed Stick (strawberry) deorderant
perfume:brittney spears fantasy


deodorant:secret invisible in peach
Perfume- Charlie





Deodorant- Lady Speed Stick
shower fresh lady speed stick and Britney's curious
pink sugar perfume!


it smells soooo good=)
britney spears curious
teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment