Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you spray perfume or deodorant on your...?

privates? Do you think that is really necessary?Do you spray perfume or deodorant on your...?
No I don't. I'd be afraid of a woman that did that. I'd wonder what smell she was trying to cover up. I've always heard if it smells like fish,eat all that you wish.If it smells like cologne,leave it alone.If it smells life bass put it up her....well you know where I'm going with this.Do you spray perfume or deodorant on your...?
..if you have to do that..?....it is a bath that is really necessary...
that might ruin some activity's
I don't spray neither of them there. I'm very sensitive in that area...that's a vaginal irritation waiting to happen. I don't think it's necessary to spray anything down there. Just take showers everyday and you'll be fine.
No. I use soap and water. It works PERFECTLY.
Not necessary. It could lead to infections! Use baby powder if you want to stay fresh :)
no
LOL No... Never even thought of it :o)
No. and No.
Soap and water works fine
i would never! do you want a yeast infection?
I put antipersperant under my big breasts, cause they be sweatin to the oldies and can stink if I don't.
No
no,what do you think???
No never,


wouldn't that sting?
No, not directly. =)
Nope, and I've never had any complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment