Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can i take perfume and deodorant in my cabin luggage?

im flying from victoria to western australia and i only have cabin luggage i dont know the rules i havent travelled that way before? can i have perfume and deoderant??Can i take perfume and deodorant in my cabin luggage?
you can get perfume as long as it's less than 100ml in a bottle. same for deodorant.


the rules are strict now so you might have to buy this stuff from western australia once you arrive since you've only got cabin luggage.Can i take perfume and deodorant in my cabin luggage?
The maximum allowed is 100ml, but if I was you, I would play safe and place it into your hold luggage (suitcase). Also you may be asked to place it into a clear plastic bag, or it will be dumped, as I have seen many times in airports, tonnes of liquids have been seized and dumped
you can take perfume as long as it's 3.4 fluid ounces or less.





solid underarm stick is allowed

No comments:

Post a Comment