Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which is your best choice of perfume/deodorant and also the price tag? Mine ..calvin Klein(Essence)-$20 or so.

Perfume/ deoderentWhich is your best choice of perfume/deodorant and also the price tag? Mine ..calvin Klein(Essence)-$20 or so.
I love floral sexy scents, Sung by Alfred Sung is my favorite it lasts forever too, and I love Pachouili mixed with Ylang Ylang and Sandlewood very sexy. I use Degree unscented it works damn good no matter what and it doesn't leave any marks, plus!!!Which is your best choice of perfume/deodorant and also the price tag? Mine ..calvin Klein(Essence)-$20 or so.
My favorites are 360, Lauren, and Romance. Anywhere from $30-$100+...mmmmm.
Deep Red by hugo$50--$60, Very Sexy-same price range and Fantasy by Brittany-$40-50.
';Beautiful'; by Estee Lauder, it is expensive but worth it.


Mitchums anti-perspirant is the best I have ever used. I prefer the roll-on but it can be hard to find so I sometimes use the roll-up gel type. It's around $4-$5.00.
Liz Sport by Liz Clairborne..... about $27
Obsession by Calvin Klein perfume.


Mitchum for women - unscented $4.99
my choice essential oils used in aromatherapy price $ 1 to $ 7
curve crush it's pink and about 12 dollars for a tiny bottle
Best for your money, in my opinion, perfume= Red Door less than $20, and Deodorant=Sure,unscented,clear stick$2 at dollar general!!
  • opera mini
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment