Thursday, December 24, 2009

Have you ever used Garlic as Perfume and/or deodorant?

nope.





But do I still get 3 thumbs up? *batting her eyelashes*Have you ever used Garlic as Perfume and/or deodorant?
thanks scooter. you're tooooo kind. Report Abuse
Have you ever used Garlic as Perfume and/or deodorant?
Yowee, I love Garlic and a touch behind the ears gets them Italian boys everytime. LOL. But I also wear it as a necklace so them night time neck biters don't get me.





Maybe they should make a company that sells it?





They could use advertising like, ';If ya love Pizza, yer gonna love smellin like one';





Dallas
ha ha ha No. Never. Wish I had thought of it prior to attending several meetings in the past that I wasn't thrilled having to go to. It may have livened things up or they would have asked me to leave!!!! ha ha ha Either way, I would have been on the winning end! ha ha ha
No I haven't but, I think my sister in law may have used it. LOL oops, I must have that fragrance confused with b.o. yuck! add that b.o. with actual parfume then it's over. Man what a bad combo. I feel a headache coming on just thinking of the smell. LMAO
Some fume products uses garlic extract as perfume %26amp; deodorant, but I don't kno which one. Others can also have cucumber %26amp; tomato extract (like I read my mom's Body %26amp; Bath lotions). Yeah.
People in the Middle Ages hung ropes of garlic around their neck to ward off evil. Why should this be a problem in the modern world?
Nope
;) No, just as a repellent. It works better than the ';I've got a headache'; line.
No


i have used curry powder though
Nope





but I have used Ice Cream
Noo. but pretty sure it prevents having Edward Cullen around :D
I did once when The Count from Sesame Street kept ringing my doorbell.
Uhhh, no, haha.
everyday :)
I have when I thought that someone might be a vampire. No sense taking any silly chances. lol
GET IT AWAY FROMM MEE!!!!
Can't say I have :D xx
not as yet
No. Are you trying to ward off vampires?
Lol! I never have, Scooter. Have you?
No never in my life!
No and I never will
lol





Noppers :-)
You are cracking me up, No I haven't.
No, I don't think that would work overly well .
lol no
No i havent
ha hhaha that is funny

No comments:

Post a Comment