Sunday, December 20, 2009

SURVEY Who buys your deodorant ,perfume or aftershave?

Do you buy it your self?


or does some one else buy it for you?SURVEY Who buys your deodorant ,perfume or aftershave?
I buy it.SURVEY Who buys your deodorant ,perfume or aftershave?
me myself and I = but just the deodorant. I don't wear perfume and don't intend on ever doing so. aftershave I have some but don't wear it often .. are you suggesting I should?
My mom usually buys all my deoderant and shaving needs. But I usually get perfume as gifts
I buy it myself for the most part, but my husband will buy me perfume (after I tell him what kind!)
my mom or dad or whoever else goes out i make them buy it or i buy it myself
My wife and I get it when we go shopping but only deodorant, don`t do aftershave..........
Myself
Myself
i buy it all myself because i know what i like
buy it myself .. love shopping .. very fussie
I buy it myself
I buy it myself
I buy it
I buy it, no one has ever brought me that before,LOL


:)



me!!
I buy it for myself.
myself
I buy it myself.
I buy it myself.
I buy it myself.
i buy it by myself.
i buy mine and my hubbys.
I do
Moi
i buy it
well if you really need to know...I buy it!
My mom does.


yeahha.
Me. Why? Am I funking up the room?
me for myself
i do
I do. or rather my husband pays for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment