Sunday, December 20, 2009

Guys....what's your favourite perfume/deodorant on a girl?

hey guys if u have a female u like even if its a relative who has a bd coming up here r some nice fragrances


shalimar bulgari blu joop oh the others just slipped my mind give me a minute if it takes me a yr oh shucks bbh i will get bk 2 u later w/the other fragrances memory loss or what i call a senior moment crs etc. lolGuys....what's your favourite perfume/deodorant on a girl?
oh now i remembered at least two more amore amore %26amp; ocean pacific Report Abuse
Guys....what's your favourite perfume/deodorant on a girl?
Nothing that has an odor.. perfume makes me think that you are trying to cover something up Clean smells the best
Wow I need to get out more! I don't even know the name of one girl's fragrance! Of course, I don't wear 'em, either.
The smell of the perfume





Plumeria





the flower growing in Hawaii.
LOL, as long as it isn't smelly, it really doesn't matter. If I can smell it from a mile away and my eyes start wattering whenever I get close to her, then it's usually not a good thing. But I've found that my favorite smells have changed over time as I've had relationships with different people. In other words, my favorite perfume is whatever my girlfriend is wearing, as long as it isn't horrid.
deoterant: Teen spirit


Perfume: Jessica simpson's stuff
for me, i like the smell of axe. its not a homo thing, its just it smells good to me lol. especially since many girl perfumes are WAY too strong and makes me wanna barf. o i especially hate fruity perfumes (orange smell stuff like that).
im a girl but i looove the paris hilton perfume..its smells good
Interesting....Star for this question!

No comments:

Post a Comment