Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do u find it funny if your perfume or deodorant smells like the men's cologne?

i bought this perfume (a well known brand) and its for woman.. i only realised it when i sat beside a guy and i cant believed we happen to smell the same.. its kinda embarassing.. but i love the smell though





anyone encountered this.Do u find it funny if your perfume or deodorant smells like the men's cologne?
Yes. People swore I was with another man besides my husband. I was like, ';hello, this is my cologne people!'; I gave it away.Do u find it funny if your perfume or deodorant smells like the men's cologne?
There's nothing wrong with that. I like to wear guys cologne sometimes. Just as long as it's not too strong.
musk by Jovan I'm pretty sure has the same smell for women and men. I like it anyway.
The same thing happened to me too, I didn't really mind though...;) Although I like the lighter and softer perfumes and fragrances... :)
I have my husbands deodorant smells kind of like my CK for women. Kind of weird I though but I like it and it smells nice on both of us
Quite the reverse. I've been about the fishery services and noticed it is very difficult to determine if anyone has an odor that overcomes the product offloaded from dockside vessels.


Imagine having an odor defeated by workplace conditions; takes your breath away, huh? If ladies just carried around 10 pounds of cod slung over one shoulder or stuffed into purse


I'm confident they would never need perfume purchase again.


Men who don't bathe often should stoop for cod. Can't hurt.
that actually happened to me. i thought axe was for chicks... :)
not at all
---ALL OF MY TOILETRIES SMELL LIKE THEY WERE PREPARED FOR MALES---'CUZ, THAT'S WHAT I AM!!!
Maybe he likes smelling like a women





鈾?br>

: ^)

No comments:

Post a Comment