Sunday, December 20, 2009

Survey;What is your favourite Deodorant/Perfume?

AllureSurvey;What is your favourite Deodorant/Perfume?
Deodorant would have to be Lady Speed Stick cause it smells so good the liquid kind anyways Lol and I'm weird I think the men's Old Spice Deodorant and Body wash are so sexy ; ) When I'm around it turns me on!%26gt; : ) And my favorite perfume is With Love By Hilary Duff , and Dream Angels Heavenly By Victoria Secret.Survey;What is your favourite Deodorant/Perfume?
My favorite deodorant is ArridXX I think its called. Its a spray on kind in the scent morning glory. It smells so good and keeps my arms from feeling sticky. My favorite perfume would have to be Betsey Johnson! It smells so good! I also love Tommy Girl, Juicy Couture, and many others. I am perfume addict. lol
dove deodorant





can can perfume (paris hilton)





i don't like paris hilton but the perfume is so amazing
My favorite perfume is Calvin Klein's Eternity.
Perfume: Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue


Deodorant: Dove
Dream Angels Heavenly By Victoria Secret. dove deodorant
Sure deodorant


Armani code ladies fragrance..
sure girl deoderant





any perfume by anna sui
Lovely, Sarah Jessica Parker
Japanese blossoms
Exclamation %26amp;%26amp; Glow After Dark by JLO
I DONT KNOW NOW STOP ASKING QUESTIONS
venezia - laura biagiotti





discontinued :-(
Wildfire
PENETRATION..from Calven Klein
Light Blue by Dolce %26amp; Gabbana
deo. ban and pefume aeropostale- hailey.
Zen Zest, Eau de Toilette, or those of Chanel
Axe=]
As a guy its Joop
Sure.............it won't let you down
any lynx


peace XP
lacoste- pour femme
lynx and jupe
lynx
lynx
dove

No comments:

Post a Comment