Sunday, December 20, 2009

Do you think wearing perfume is better or a nice deodorant?

I always smell nice because the deodorants I use are nice, but is perfume a more attractive choice?Do you think wearing perfume is better or a nice deodorant?
I wear both... a nice deodorant and either perfume, or body spray. I'd prefer body spray when I'm doing physical activities, but perfume is excellent and elegant when you're just chilling. But never will I not wear either.Do you think wearing perfume is better or a nice deodorant?
You are asking me so I will answer with my feeling.





Do not leave the house without showering. Ever. Use an unscented soap and a herbal shampoo.





Use an unscented deodorant.





Never use perfume, especially when not having showered. The BO smell mixed with perfume is disgusting. The slight BO, slight BM and bad breath mix with the perfume and its like my grandmother came back to life.





If you insist on using perfume, make it so no one not making love to you can smell it.





Perfume is used way too much. I have had to end relationships over this and not being able to explain it. These were attractive smart women to.





If you are going to bed with someone shower, soap up and shampoo again.





Nothing smells better than clean.





Thats just me but you asked so I answered.





Why are women answering this question? Do you want guys or girls smelling you?






Both-





Deodorant to stop you sweating or at least to mask the smell, and then perfume which is a more obvious scent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment