Thursday, December 24, 2009

What else besides showeing daily, using deodorant and a little perfume can I do to guarantee I'll smell good?

Ok I 've been so paranoid about B.O. since this one bad incident that happened to me years ago at work. Here's what happened to me. I was working at a restaurant years ago %26amp; i'd been working there for almost 7 months with no problems from any co-worker, actually I had made several good friends there until one day as I was working on my job, food prep, one of the female co-workers was having a conversation w/ another lady that worked there too and just outta the blue she looked up at me and said, 'Well at least I don't smell like butt!!' and then she and the other lady she was talking to just burst out laughing. I didn't say anything because I wasn't 100% sure if she was talking about me or not so I ignored it. A few minutes later tho I was called to go make a delivery %26amp; when I came back from the delivery the co-worker that made the comment %26amp; the other lady she was talking to were way across the end of the room away from me. I could see them making gestures outta the corner of my eyeWhat else besides showeing daily, using deodorant and a little perfume can I do to guarantee I'll smell good?
chew on parsley (it clears the blood)


don't eat too much garlic (although it makes food delicious and is so healthy for you, cut back it can come through the pores of your skin)





wash thoroughly all over


use powder (without talc) or get plain cheap constarch.... to put on your body





make sure your clothes are washed and cleaned





shave your body hair (legs, armpits, Brazilian wax)....i would say that body hair can hold odor





brush your teeth after every meal





control gas (get some gas X or if you can't afford, use baking soda (take a teaspoon full if gas is a problem)





stay away from drugs...if you are doing them/taking them then seek help





these and what you are saying SHOULD help





if not, then seek a doctor's help





you may have a stomach condition that makes your breath and body produce that odorWhat else besides showeing daily, using deodorant and a little perfume can I do to guarantee I'll smell good?
Sounds to me like some stuck up bitches were jealous of you. Or maybe your perfume was a bit strong so they had to act like a fool. Showering, washing your hair using lotion and a nice perfume should do it, I'm sure you have friends ask them honestly if they feel like you have body odor, I'll bet they say no. Ignore idiots don't let them take you down to the level they are at.
Do you have a good friend or sister who you can consult with? Have this friend be honest with you about your concerns. Have you ever had these concerns other than in that specific workplace? Maybe your co-workers were intimidated by you, or had an agenda with you. I think you should definitly be open about this with someone you trust. Promise that person that you will respect their honesty and that it would not hurt your feelings, rather it would help you address the issue. Don't make yourself crazy. If your sweat glands are overactive, you can have Botox shots every 6 months to tame them! Best of luck, Sharon
Body odor can be a result of poor hygiene, diet, and your body chemistry
do you smell yourself? if not just tell them other b@tcthes to kiss yo @ss!!!!!
She was probably just being ignorant, I'm sur eyou don't stink. Make sure you're using antiperspirant and not just deodorant, you probably already are, but check the label. deodorants cover odour while antiperspirants actually keep you from sweating. eating healthy and drinking lots of water helps too, sounds weird right? but it's true, include lots of fruits and veggies in your diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment