Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does travelling and sweating drains out the effect of perfumes/deodorant/colognes ?

I travel to my office by public transport. I use perfume or deo but by the time I reach office with my around 1 n half hour travelling with sweating ..the effect has been gone..sometimes I pass by certain people and they smell so good fresh..and my deo or perfume smells doesnt lasts..what to do ? Plz give your suggestions.





Plz ignore my grammatical mistakes, as english is not my first languageDoes travelling and sweating drains out the effect of perfumes/deodorant/colognes ?
The components of colognes that give the scent are called volatiles.


The cheaper the cologne, the cheaper the volatiles used in them.


I suggest carrying a small travel kit containing supplies to take to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment