Thursday, December 24, 2009

Colone, perfume, strong deodorants, etc....?

I absolutely hate it when someone covers themselves in perfume, colone, or uses a deodorant that has a strong stench. When ever I have to sit next to a person like that I get a headache! Isn't it rediculous? sure, a little perfume on a lady is not so bad, but if people overdue it and they usually do (especially men with their colone or deodorants), it gets very annoying. I use deodorants that have as little odor as possible, so I completely avoid male deodorants, there is just no need for all that strong unnatural smell, it gives you a headache! This leads me to my real question, does anyone know of any completely odorless deodorants???Colone, perfume, strong deodorants, etc....?
I agree with you completely. I hate strong perfumes of any sort on either sex.





My ex always wore too much cologne even when I was pregnant and told him I hated it. And cuddled our two newborn children stinking of it - if it was bad for me heaven knows what it was like for them.





I use Mitchum unperfumed. It's quite a powerful antiperspirant (I need it running around after my two very lively darlings!) but I haven't noticed a perfume smell from it.





I can't guarantee that it will be right for you of course but I rate it highly. They do it in roll on, stick and spray.





I hope this helps!Colone, perfume, strong deodorants, etc....?
Yes--I have seen unscented deodorants...take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment