Thursday, December 24, 2009

Have you ever used an Onion as Perfume and/or deodorant?

No but I used Garlic once, does that count?Have you ever used an Onion as Perfume and/or deodorant?
No but, I think some people have or maybe I'm just confused due to the body odor smell is making me dizzy and I just thought it was an onion.Have you ever used an Onion as Perfume and/or deodorant?
Yea but I only used it to cover up the smell of the cabbage cologne I used.
Not on purpose but if you hang around an onion shed for too long when onions are being topped you will smell like one! My grandfather and my uncle and my uncle's son still raise onions. Walla Walla Sweets!
No, but if I eat raw onions in the humid summer time, I sweat and reek of onions for 2 days.
You may have the coolest display picture I have seen yet.





Nope.
No because that would be idiotic
omg everyday.
All the top models and A-list actors are doing it! Give it a try!
Hah, never. My skin is way too sensative so everything I use is Dove. :]
Nope, haha.
No I haven't. I must have a limited past. Have a good day.
No!
No i never did
No but I'll try it.
I use Onion or Garlic to sweeten my breath.
Haha no way.
Never have, never will.
Hey, haven't asked that question before or was it someoen else? ahh... I can't remember..





No, my asnwer is no.
lol





Nope!
am not Shrek so no ... lol ...
I bet you have!
no
no...have you?
one time nick was stupid enough to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment