Sunday, December 20, 2009

Have u ever totally lost control because you smelled their deodorant or perfume ?

you know, chased them down the street, dropped things etc, did u go wild,,,,,,


or is that just advertising,,,,,


(last time I asked this type of question it got deleted, see if new wording stays)Have u ever totally lost control because you smelled their deodorant or perfume ?
Yep ... just once! Didn't chase him though (lmao, he wasn't running) but went pretty wild ... ripped his shirt rite off and went for his neck! Hmmm ... stetson seems to have that affect on me! =DHave u ever totally lost control because you smelled their deodorant or perfume ?
LOL! Not quite that bad, but it has made take a second and third look at that person and bat my eyelashes....
USE SURE GIRL !!


You must have seen those cringy celebrity photos. Like the ones paparazzi take! The one of Fergie wetting herself on stage or Britney spears with sweat patches under their arm. They should have used Sure Girl shame they didn’t know about it!





And also this could have been avoided if they had downloaded the new Sure Girl application on Bebo. Have you added it yet? Have you also entered the cool competition on there and answered the poll?





“WE KNOW WHAT MAKES YOU SWEAT”
If someone is wearing a nice perfume or cologne, I will always go out of my way to compliment them and ask them what it is they are wearing..


I love to smell good, and always have some kind of perfume on, and I love it when someone tells me I smell good!
Just for a second when someone walks buy with Channel on, just for a second, just for a flashback..............
A-ha. Totally speechless
Nothing better than a Nice smelling man.....





I do take a second glance but don't go chasing them down the street.





Nothing turns me on more than a man who smells good.
No sweetie , I like what a man smells like . That little scent a man puts out drives me CrAzYYYY .Let me see , Humm ,,,what is it called again ;)wink
Mixed with pheromones, yep


Went JUST a bit weak at the knees


It's something irresistable haha
No, but everytime I smell a certain brand of deodorant and aftershave...I am forever reminded of the childhood I endured

No comments:

Post a Comment