Sunday, December 20, 2009

Whats your favorite perfume & deodorant?

I need new perfume


- I usually buy new ones from victoria secret





Whats your favorite deodorant?


- Im current using dove cool esstentials.Whats your favorite perfume %26amp; deodorant?
ahhh





Earth by Mark is my favorite perfume


along with Paris Hilton it smells so good





deoderent....use Ban.


or dove its the best way to go





NEVER roll on.Whats your favorite perfume %26amp; deodorant?
I know this may sound crazy, but I have gotten more compliments from wearing Britney Spears Fantasy than anything else. I bought Legacy from Coach, paying about three times as much, and no one has said a thing.


For deodorant, I think Degree shower clean is the best. The new clinical strength Secret is also very good, but more expensive.
i use dove and for perfume i love edd hardy the pink one and vera wang Princess my bf loves it on me
miss cherie dior


%26amp;mitchum-rosepetal
Even I was in search of a good perfume/ deodorant.I got ROMANCE(uni sexual).It is really awesome.It is quite cheap and stays for a Long time also.It works wonders.Try it I am sure you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment