Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it weird that i like to wear guy perfumes and deodorants?

i am a girl and i just like the smell of guy perfumes and deodorants better. am i alone here?Is it weird that i like to wear guy perfumes and deodorants?
nah you're not totally weird. i LOVE the smell of axe and my boyfriend's cologne.Is it weird that i like to wear guy perfumes and deodorants?
Is it weird if you like them? Hell no! I love axe and my friend's cologne. I could smell my guy friends all day :D mmm..





But is it weird if you like to wear it? Uhhh...yeah, kind of. They make those specifically for guys to attract girls and so on...but guys also sweat more, so if that's what you're aiming for, [more effective deodorant] then I guess that's not too bad...?
I like to wear mens deodrant because it seems to make me sweat less. I like axe and tag as far as perfumes, nothing else though.
Lol I don't wear it but I spray my boyfriend's stuff all the time. The orange curve is the best thing I've ever smelled.
not at all... i personal wouldn't spray a girlie fragance on me, but for girls is different, just try to dont get a manly one...
Of course not...some girls actually like that...


It's perfectly naturally :)
um... it's not that weird but I'd stick to girl's
yep

No comments:

Post a Comment