Thursday, December 24, 2009

How many of you like to wear perfume or deodorant?

Do you wear it out of compulsion or are you lazy to take shower or you just like artificial odours?





I know in some workplaces, employees report abuse to HR and then it all creates a mess as a result many wear perfumes, deo, bodysprays and cologne to office before they are told.





And I have seen some of my colleagues who come to office like perfume station because they woke up late and couldn't take shower, Ugh!!








I personally hate them but since it's summer I sweat a lot before I can reach office causing excess body odour, during winter I don't even need perfume or scents.How many of you like to wear perfume or deodorant?
Well haha i kno its nasty but i dont shower that much often lol!!


but why should i if i dont sweat?? lol !!


but im always smelling good though...i am OBSESSED with body spray it doesnt smell as strongly as perfume and its really natural and cute ! i use deodorant i think its an everyday thing...


and...i use perfume only in important dates or somethin like that...


AND I LOOOVE VICTORIA SECRETS BODY LOTION!! they smell perfect!!!How many of you like to wear perfume or deodorant?
When people turn 12, they start puberty, which makes your sweat glands go crazy..


So starting then, you should wear deoderant.


And forever.





You don't just STOP being stinky.


You should always wear the deoderant!





I personally hate it when guys have no scent.


I like when they wear deoderant AND cologne. like hollister and aeropostale.
i shower every morning.


also every other evening. (to wash my hair)


and though i shower i ALWAYS wear deodorant..i sweat and its gross so yeahh..everyone should.


i also wear perfume when i want to smell nicer..couple times a week..


im a 15 yr old girl :)
i dont really wear perfume but i do wear deodorant especially if im exersizing





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i am obsessed with smelling nice, everyday i like to smell different whether its my perfume, deoderant or body spray i like to smell nice.
I always wear deodorant. I think people should always wear deodorant.





Mine?


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AigtJJ8arEfYZ.a9iMp9jMt6CAx.;_ylv=3?qid=20090531135246AA4b3T8

No comments:

Post a Comment