Sunday, December 20, 2009

POLL: LADIES- What Perfume And Deodorant Do You Use?

Degree baby powder


Fake Vera Wang PrincessPOLL: LADIES- What Perfume And Deodorant Do You Use?
deodorant: either dove or secret


perfume: i mostly use body spray (the dove body spray), only use my ralph by ralph lauren perfume for special occasionsPOLL: LADIES- What Perfume And Deodorant Do You Use?
I use bath %26amp; body works perfume and lotions and love them. You just have to find what smells best on you. I like smelling pretty. Oh and some girly scented secret. Something rose scented I think.
secret i stay freshh


%26amp;


i use a different kind everyday mostly victoria secret!





=]]
I use Dove Deodorant, and Ed Hardy/ Hollister perfume. :P
secret in cashmere.





and sexy little things victoria secret or


love and luck- ed hardy.
Victoria's Secret Love spell -or- pure seduction
Degree sheer powder


Victoria's Secret Love spell -or- pure seduction
Juicy Cotoure, Ed Hardy, Happy


Degree Spring Breeze
euphoria by calvin kline
Jennifer Lopez - Live.


And.. people say they want to eat me while I wear it. :|





And some cucumber melon secret one.
suave powder ffresh


nuatica
Burberry brit .. arrid extra dry -morning clean .. lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment